fot

Re: [Fot] roller rockers and head flow

To: "roadandtrack@bigpond.com" <roadandtrack@bigpond.com>
Subject: Re: [Fot] roller rockers and head flow
From: "U K MOTORSPORTS" <tr6racer21@earthlink.net>
Date: Thu, 3 Jan 2008 21:32:51 -0500
If you look at the TR6 block from the front with a stock lifter installed
in #1 with out the cam installed you will see that the cam bore is inboard
somewhat and the lifter tilts in toward it. I will get some info together
on the lifter sources and will also be meeting with my machinist the first
of the week and will get some figures on the program that we worked on to
get  this done...Chip

Good <goodparts@verizon.net>
> Date: 1/3/2008 6:48:54 PM
> Subject: Re: [Fot] roller rockers and head flow
>
> chip,
> thanks for the info about the lifter bores. Can you or Ted confirm if the
non-verticality is a factory machining error or deliberate. I have never
done this on TR blocks, so I've never had cause to look that closely.  I
had located some very light 22mm Toyota ones (o.866"). What model Ford uses
a nice light solid lifter of 0.875"???

> can you share with us some data on the sorts of cams you are sucessfully
running with these bigger lifters.