fot

Re: [Fot] EGT readings

To: "Barr, Scott" <sbarr@McCarty-Law.com>
Subject: Re: [Fot] EGT readings
From: <rdavis4@cfl.rr.com>
Date: Mon, 30 Jun 2008 11:57:24 -0400
One of the dependencies to consider is the placement of the probe. If it is to
close to the combustion fire then it will read higher than you think it should.
You will have to conider ather factors in determining if 1400 is right or
wrong, ie, spark plugs, holes burned in your pistons. I always considered
1200-1300 fairly normal. But again, probe placement is key.

Bob
GT6
TR4
Datsun 2000