fot

Re: [Fot] My favorite memory of Jack...

To: "Tony Drews" <tony@tonydrews.com>
Subject: Re: [Fot] My favorite memory of Jack...
From: "Henry Frye" <henry@henryfrye.com>
Date: Tue, 19 Aug 2008 23:30:39 -0400
I've already mentioned a couple of my treasured memories, but this needs
to be said.

Nobody in the Triumph racing community has done more for the safety of
his fellow racers than Jack Drews.  While there are many people out
there that have developed safety enhancements for their own car, I know
of no one who has championed the cause of making good racing upgrades
available to the masses at near cost like Jack did. I will not list what
he has accomplished here for the fear of leaving something out.

Our sport suffered a tremendous loss, but nowhere near the loss the
Drews family and the world has suffered.

I'm really going to miss you, Jack...