fot

Re: [Fot] OT- F1 at Spa online petition

To: <fubog1@aol.com>,
Subject: Re: [Fot] OT- F1 at Spa online petition
From: "Joe Curry" <spitlist@cox.net>
Date: Thu, 11 Sep 2008 07:47:39 -0700
I will NOT sign that petition.  The way I saw the situation, while Hamilton
did back off a bit and allow Kimi to get back in front, he did not back off
enough to give up his inertia and maintained it long enough to immediately
get back in the lead.

In my humble opinion, the penalty is just.  His Rookie actions caused Kimi
to crash out and that does nothing to erase that outcome.

I would have black flagged Hamilton and not even allowed him to claim 3rd
place.  That would have been justice in my opinion.

Joe C.