fot

Re: [Fot] OT- F1 at Spa online petition

To: fot@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Fot] OT- F1 at Spa online petition
From: "David W. Riddle" <dave@microworks.net>
Date: Thu, 11 Sep 2008 08:47:01 -0700
???  Did you ignore the footage from on-board Lewis that showed Kimi
clearly pulling away from him and then Lewis darting up the inside
into La Source and outbraking Kimi?  Kimi's tires were crap at that
point in those conditions.  Kimi did not even make an attempt to
cover and instead moved way wide while allowed Hamilton to easily
take the corner.  Kimi may have been hoping his later apex into La
Source would give him a better exit and/or see Lewis pushed
wide.  Neither happened.