fot

Re: [Fot] 1300/1500

To: DOTTS46@q.com, fot@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: [Fot] 1300/1500
From: JWoesvra@aol.com
Date: Tue, 14 Oct 2008 12:59:13 EDT
If you intend to vintage race, you cannot run "dual Webers" on a 1300 or
1500 without classification penalties in most organizations.

With SVRA you can replace twin SU's with a single Weber and stay in
F-Production. You could also run the 1500 with a single SU in FP.

Put the dual Webers on either motor and you are up to EP. I have never seen
a 1500 running with SVRA but suspect that isn't a good choice.

Jack  Woehrle
SVRA Technical Director
jwoesvra@aol.com
803-463-5388
FAX  803-794-8747
701 Center Street
West Columbia, SC 29169

In a message dated 10/14/2008 12:53:29 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,