fot

Re: [Fot] 1300/1500

To: FOT <fot@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Re: [Fot] 1300/1500
From: Ernest Husmann <ehusmann53@yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 14 Oct 2008 11:55:19 -0700 (PDT)
Amazing is an understatement regarding the way Chuck Gee (Spitfire) and Jerry
Barker (Herald) preformed at Hallet; I saw it and had still had trouble
believing it.  While both are good drivers, their car preparation was
exceptional.

I suspect that there are considerably more 1500 spare parts around that there
are 1300 spare parts available.

Of course we are all entitled to our opinions.

Ernie

There are an awful lot of people doing some pretty amazing things with
the 1500.  Those of you who were at the FOT event at Hallett a couple of
years ago care to comment?  I seem to remember an awful lot of people
being very impressed with the performance of the Jerry Barker and Chuck
Gee 1500-powered cars.

Scott B.