fot

Re: [Fot] 1300/1500

To: "Terry Stetler" <tlizzard@msn.com>, "FOT" <fot@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Re: [Fot] 1300/1500
From: "Kas Kastner" <kaskas@cox.net>
Date: Tue, 14 Oct 2008 12:31:37 -0700
I would have agreed with everyone on the worthlessness of the 1500 years
ago, but most of the problems were solved by changing the oil drilling in
the crank & using the right oil pump.

  Lots about this in my Historical & Technical Guide pages 95 thru 105 and
again more in the last book Racing & Winning pages 172 & 173 . Jerry Barker
can do the crank job for you if you do not have the equipment.

It will rev and stay together and make a LOT of power but without the mods I
detail you'll be lucky to get out of the parking lot.