fot

Re: [Fot] TR250K short-shifting at the Glen?

To: "'Kramer, Robert'" <RKramer@rdoequipment.com>, <fot@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Fot] TR250K short-shifting at the Glen?
From: "Mike Munson" <fasttrs@mindspring.com>
Date: Wed, 15 Oct 2008 20:48:13 -0500
Sam's car has been prepared further than Jim and Jacks cars. That being
said, Sam is one of the best drivers in the SCCA EP class and has track
records at several tracks in that class. I think he also won the National
championship this year in the class he runs in NASA. He did feel bad about
running off from everybody but he only knows one way to race and that is
wide open.

Mike Munson
Bowling Green, KY