fot

Re: [Fot] TR250K short-shifting at the Glen?

To: <emanteno@comcast.net>, "Kramer, Robert" <RKramer@rdoequipment.com>,
Subject: Re: [Fot] TR250K short-shifting at the Glen?
From: "quicktr4" <quicktr4@comcast.net>
Date: Wed, 15 Oct 2008 22:43:21 -0700
We have a a running joke around the pits at sovren events. if you want to
take 5 seconds off your lap times just put tony in your car.he can make any
car go faster than it should go. BUT when driving a one off irreplacable car
he might back it down to 10theth. hope we can run the kas cup closer to the
west coast portland would be great
jeff quick