fot

Re: [Fot] Question on Accusump Install with External Oil Lines On a

To: <fot@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Fot] Question on Accusump Install with External Oil Lines On a
From: "Henry Frye" <henry@henryfrye.com>
Date: Sat, 7 Feb 2009 08:18:00 -0500
I've followed this thread and kept seeing people talking about plumbing
multiple lines from the accusump into the main oil gallery. Why? Isn't
one big line going to do exactly the same thing?

Is there some fluid dynamics voodoo I am not privy to?

Unless those oil feed ports are going directly into an oil gallery
feeding the crank, I see no benefit to several lines over one adequately
sized line. More expense, and a labyrinth of oil lines is just more
stuff to go wrong.

Seems to me if you really needed the flow from multiple locations your
motor is already toast...