fot

Re: [Fot] Question on Accusump Install with External Oil Lines On a

To: Bill Babcock <Billb@bnj.com>
Subject: Re: [Fot] Question on Accusump Install with External Oil Lines On a
From: Ed Diehl <mediehljr@yahoo.com>
Date: Thu, 5 Feb 2009 08:34:29 -0800 (PST)
Hi, Bill  and all. I found that one important thing on this installation is to
have a one way check valve in the system to prevent the oil from going two
ways as it leaves the accusump and only flowing into the bearings. Put the
valve on the cooler side of the "T". Cheers and stay warm. Ed.

Ed Diehl