fot

Re: [Fot] brakes

To: Rob <19to1tr6@comcast.net>
Subject: Re: [Fot] brakes
From: robert bownes <bownes@seiri.com>
Date: Wed, 5 Aug 2009 15:30:39 -0400
The bearing needs to be able to move side to side by some amount in order to
change brake bias. Let it move too far out one end or the other and Bad
Things Happen. (Been there, done that, got the tatoo!) I think Caroll's
suggestion is to have a circlip to limit the amount of adjustment available
is a wise one.