fot

Re: [Fot] brakes

To: <19to1tr6@comcast.net>, <fot@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Fot] brakes
From: Tony and Annie Garmey <horizonracing@msn.com>
Date: Wed, 5 Aug 2009 12:41:25 -0700
Carroll Smith put the Circlips at the ends of the tube in the brake pedal.
Lola,chevron etc have driver adjustable balance bars and it is poassable to
screw the brearing out of the tube.

Titon system use loc nuts ether side of the pedal. If you get the driver
adjustable set up and remove the nuts, the taper on the balance bar "should"
prevent the bearing from coming out of the tube in the
Pedal............provided all is set up correctly.

Tony