fot

Re: [Fot] Pete Lovely's Pooper

To: "Charly Mitchel" <charly@mitchelplumbing.com>
Subject: Re: [Fot] Pete Lovely's Pooper
From: "Greg \"Lunker\" Hilyer" <Lunkercars@earthlink.net>
Date: Sat, 13 Mar 2010 23:43:20 -0700
Thanks Charley,
Crazy! Carlos is still doing his thing! If you ever see him, mention
the name "Lunker" Hilyer in conjunction with Ferrari # 13133 or a
Maserati 3500 and he just might remember me pestering him. I'm sure
he [along with lots of others] has no idea how influential he was to me.

Greg "Lunker" Hilyer
TR4 #314
Albuquerque NM

fot@autox.team.net