fot

Re: [Fot] Accusump

To: tr3driver@ca.rr.com
Subject: Re: [Fot] Accusump
From: chasgee@aol.com
Date: Wed, 08 Sep 2010 18:42:38 -0400
It absolutely extends the life of my race motors.  There are corners at
certain tracks that have a tendency to expose the pump pick up regardless of
how good the pan baffling.  This is where the accusump shines.  Without it,
I'd go through a lot more motors, and I go through too many already.  The
pre-lubing is nice, especially after the car has sat a while between races.

Chuck