fot

Re: [Fot] Accusump

To: Randall <tr3driver@ca.rr.com>
Subject: Re: [Fot] Accusump
From: Bill Babcock <billb@bnj.com>
Date: Tue, 14 Sep 2010 23:19:25 -0700
While I certainly have not done any scientific testing, I am completely
convinced that running an accusump greatly extends the life of my engines. I
know how the bearing used to look before I started using one, and how they
look these days. I know how frequently I used to see oil pressure drop in hard
corners, or hear the clatter of an underlubed engine when I couldn't spare a
glance at the guages, and how often I wouldn't see any significant pressure
for several agonizing seconds after starting. I know how long my engines last
these days--counted in seasons, not races. It's as close to a dry sump as we
are likely to get with these cars, and it offers benefits that standard dry
sumps don't.
fot@autox.team.net

http://www.fot-racing.com

Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html