fot

[Fot] FOT List Etiquette

To: <sjanzen@me.com>, FOT <fot@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Fot] FOT List Etiquette
From: marty sukey <trmarty@hotmail.com>
Date: Sun, 19 Feb 2012 18:27:57 -0500
Scott I am not sure it is proper to post this sort of thing on the list. There
is at least one wife I know of on the list and now Brad might be in a
"situation" and there is a possibility that said wife could share such info
with other wife's in the FOT community and others of us might have similar
"situations".  I'm sure you now see how this could have a negative impact on
you fellow FOT'rs racing budgets in the future.  :) Marty

> BTW, I went out shopping for jewelry for my wife for her birthday yesterday,
and was grumbling to myself about the price, then remembered that new 2010
helmet and hans device I'm about to order, and the trans rebuild I just paid
for, and the engine work, and the first race weekend, and suddenly I was
really happy Sara supports my racing, and the earrings looked pretty
reasonable!
fot@autox.team.net

http://www.fot-racing.com

Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html