fot

Re: [Fot] FOT List Etiquette

To: "Robert Deanes" <rfdeanes@gmail.com>, "TeriAnn J. Wakeman"
Subject: Re: [Fot] FOT List Etiquette
From: "william r tobin" <william.tobin31@verizon.net>
Date: Mon, 20 Feb 2012 16:43:16 -0500
I'm taking an advanced welding class. Last week some of the guys were
talking about how much it costs to go out drinking. I told them I'd been
sober for over 23 years and with all the cash I saved, I can buy anything I
want! Plus not having a wife...........
Just bought a new Lincoln MIG welder.
Just need to talk myself into the Mitty.
Bill----- Original Message -----