fot

Re: [Fot] Racing a Triumph

To: "Bill Babcock" <ponobill@gmail.com>, "Bobby Whitehead" <igofaster@att.net>
Subject: Re: [Fot] Racing a Triumph
From: "RACER BUD" <budscars@comcast.net>
Date: Fri, 12 Oct 2012 09:28:05 -0700
Cc: FoT Triumph <fot@autox.team.net>
The quote that someone made..."If you want to race these cars you have to
love these cars" rings very true to me..Loving my race car, even if I cannot
use it for a while is part of the wonderful process of being involved with
our terrific sport..When the car breaks..that too is part of the
process..These cars..be they loaded with racing history or built from a
street Triumph are an indication of  passion..For instance..How FOT is so
great at helping new racers..The comradry is beautiful
We are lucky people!
Racer Bud Spitfire #21