fot

Re: [Fot] TR6 old race car

To: "'Friends of Triumph' Triumph" <fot@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Fot] TR6 old race car
From: "Richard Good" <goodparts@verizon.net>
Date: Tue, 06 Nov 2012 21:26:41 -0500
Thanks to all who responded.  I posted the question for a friend, Boyd
Wagner and will forward the responses to him.  Boyd has restored a few TR's
and recently built a Sprite for autocross and hillclimb.  I nominated him to
our group a while back and he received a second but he has not been
receiving e-mails.  His e-mail address is whipwagner@comcast.net.  Does he
need to introduce himself first?

Richard