fot

Re: [Fot] TR6 old race car

To: "'David Kettler'" <dkettler1@charter.net>, "'Richard Good'" <goodparts@verizon.net>, "''Friends of Triumph' Triumph'" <fot@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Fot] TR6 old race car
From: "Clark W. Nicholls" <cwnfot@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 7 Nov 2012 09:03:31 -0500
I remember a few years ago that VSCCA was not allowing MGA cars that had not
been race cars in the past to enter. Seems that there were so many folks
building their street cars into race cars they feared it would be like a
huge spec class! I think that restriction is no longer in effect, but I'd
keep the logbook and whatever it takes to build a reincarnation of the TR6
just in case.

Just my $0.02...

Clark
Clark W. Nicholls
1972 Stag (LE7931E) for sale, 1974 Spitfire (FM14571U)
and 1 rusty GT6 needing new owner (KC 5577 L) (it will have soon!)
www.botchagaloop.net for old racing photos
"Reality, it's not what you think."