fot

Re: [Fot] 24 hours in a TR

To: "Vince G" <vangoughv@hotmail.com>, "Joe Alexander" <n197tr4@cs.com>
Subject: Re: [Fot] 24 hours in a TR
From: "Jerry Van Vlack" <jerryvv@roadrunner.com>
Date: Sun, 27 Jan 2013 10:24:47 -0500
Cc: fot@autox.team.net
I agree, these stories have been great reading on a cold weekend in Ohio.
Several of the Western Pa Triumph Association members have taken a weeks
trip each year going or returning from the yearly FOT events. This year will
be an extended drive through MI and WI on our way to the ELVF 2013. A few of
the trips have been close to 3000 miles during that week. Fun times with FOT
friends. Even though we are not racers we enjoy the welcome that we get when
we meet up with FOT at these events. Thanks for having us, we appreciate the
fellowship.

JVV
fot@autox.team.net

http://www.fot-racing.com