fot

Re: [Fot] Books

To: "'Bill Tobin'" <william.tobin31@verizon.net>, "'Randall'" <TR3driver@ca.rr.com>
Subject: Re: [Fot] Books
From: "Spitfire Racing" <Spitfire_Racing@twcny.rr.com>
Date: Tue, 29 Jan 2013 08:40:10 -0500
Cc: 'FoTTriumph' <fot@autox.team.net>
Speaking of Burt.......... He must have a warehouse where he stores his
goods before turning to cash............I could relate a few tales for a
bunch of laughs if you guys go ahead with this, but would have to change the
names to protect the guilty! I'm not sure of the statute of limitations in
some states!

russ