fot

Re: [Fot] Books

To: fot <fot@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Fot] Books
From: Kas Kastner <kaskas@cox.net>
Date: Tue, 29 Jan 2013 15:52:57 +0000
So write/edit the book (someone has to do that in the end) for on-line usage
or a disc and the individual can read on screen, download or print as he
prefers. This could solve all the COSTS portion of a study.  I  treasure my
books and have collections of everything some writers have written.  I'd
mention authors but do not want to start a never ending thread of comments. I
now date the front page with the time of the re-read and allow three years to
elapse in most cases, then read the entire collection in order.  So throw out
that junk in the garage and put in books, they will never argue, and will
always give the same opinion no mater how much coffee or beer you spill on
them, and they will help with the insulation in the garage so you can work
longer in the winter. In the worst cases you can use them to cook up the brats
and then have space for a new choice.

Never be beaten by equipment