fot

Re: [Fot] Neg. camber on 1964 tr4

To: Stutzmans <stutzmans@comcast.net>
Subject: Re: [Fot] Neg. camber on 1964 tr4
From: Larry Young <cartravel@pobox.com>
Date: Sun, 10 Mar 2013 18:36:59 -0500
Cc: fot@autox.team.net
My TR3 had the original suspension A arm system before with 0 caster.
If you Iook at my report, I measured something a bit less than 2 degrees
camber and not the same from side to side.  I chaulked that up to wear
and tear.  I did not see an appreciable change in the camber when I
switched to the the TR4 A arms with 3 degrees of caster.  Also, the
amount I had to shorten the A arms agreed with the value I calculated
from measurements, i.e. 0.174 inches/deg.  I thought the change in the
stock camber started with the adjustable camber  system installled in
the TR4A.  I haven't researched this, so perhaps someone else has some
verification.
Larry

fot@autox.team.net

http://www.fot-racing.com