fot

Re: [Fot] Lime Rock report

To: 'Todd Redmond' <alfetta95@optonline.net>
Subject: Re: [Fot] Lime Rock report
From: Diesel Performance Parts - Info <info@dieselperformanceparts.com>
Date: Wed, 3 Sep 2014 07:30:45 -0500
Accept-language: en-US
Acceptlanguage: en-US
Cc: "'fot@autox.team.net'" <fot@autox.team.net>
This is exactly the kind of thing that gets missed at lots of tech sessions!!
Tons of cars in line non-qualified people that get corralled/harangued into
doing tech that aren't trained properly etc. If this plywood comment is true
the organizational body could potentially have some liability, Waiver or not.
If they have safety rules that require "X" and don't enforce it there are lots
and lots of sue happy people out there just looking for a payout.

Take your own position and make sure YOU are doing all you can to make it safe
to meet the rules or even better safer than the rules require.

Mark Craig
Diesel Performance Parts, INC.
411 Allied Drive
Nashville, TN 37211