fot

Re: [Fot] Lime Rock report

To: info@dieselperformanceparts.com, alfetta95@optonline.net, billdentin@aol.com
Subject: Re: [Fot] Lime Rock report
From: <rkramer3@austin.rr.com>
Date: Wed, 3 Sep 2014 13:34:48 +0000
Cc: fot@autox.team.net
Personal responsibility? Yes that is clearly vintage today's standards :(

The lack of taking this stuff seriously puts us all at risk on the track next
to folks that are reckless in one way or another (prep, driving etc) and in
jeopardizing the existence of our sport. The costs of us taking the personal
responsibility of  building safe cars and using proper safety equipment is
manageable. The cost of skyrocketing insurance and track fees is probably not.

Bob Kramer
rkramer3@austin.rr.com