fot

Re: [Fot] Lucas break in oil

To: fot@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Fot] Lucas break in oil
From: Duncan Charlton via Fot <fot@autox.team.net>
Date: Sat, 11 Apr 2015 18:35:55 -0500
I am likewise a distrustful of Lucas oil.  The gear lube display often
seen on the counter at auto parts stores demonstrates the climbing
effect of their lube and they claim this makes it better than
conventional gear lubricants, however, an experimental demonstration
posted on the bobistheoilguy website revealed that the lube picked up a
large mount of air compared to 'regular' gear lube.  It makes me
distrust their other products.

I've used high quality assembly lube, broken in the cam properly, and
then did break in miles with Rotella.

Duncan
(Texas)