fot

Re: [Fot] We WON! (Not Triumph Related)

To: Jason Ostrowski <jason@multivintage.com>, "Triumph 'Friends of Triumph" <fot@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Fot] We WON! (Not Triumph Related)
From: John Styduhar <johnstydo@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 20 Jul 2015 11:08:50 -0400

--e89a8f64277a4d307c051b4feacb

Congratulations to you guys!

On Mon, Jul 20, 2015 at 11:04 AM, Jason Ostrowski <jason@multivintage.com>
wrote:

> Thanks for all the emails about support for our Cheetah team over the
> weekend. That was great!
>
> We won the whole damn thing! Our hard work and attention to all the
> details paid off and some of our faster rivals were beaten by equipment.
> But not us! Our Cro-Sal Cheetah roadster was force turning a 2:22.1 in
> qualifying (103 mph average speed)
> Furthermore, Brian drove a perfect weekend even in heated dices against
> pro drivers. One was Jeff Kline (started in an a TR4 in 1965 and went on to
> race with Paul Newman and in IMSA GTP) who we finished second to in the
> qualifying race.
> Brian hung on and drove a perfect run in the Feature Race an finished
> first overall!
> Top step of the podium at the biggest Vintage race in the Midwest.
> We couldn't be happier! Three cheers for Brian and us little guys.That's
> the first Major race win for a Cheetah in 50 years since it won the Road
> America 200
> Back in 1965.
> Jason Ostrowski
> Friendly Ghost Racing
>
> Sent from my iPhone

--e89a8f64277a4d307c051b4feacb

ass=3D"gmail_quote">On Mon, Jul 20, 2015 at 11:04 AM, Jason Ostrowski <span=
 dir=3D"ltr">&lt;<a href=3D"mailto:jason@multivintage.com"; target=3D"_blank=
l_quote" style=3D"margin:0 0 0 .8ex;border-left:1px #ccc solid;padding-left=
:1ex">Thanks for all the emails about support for our Cheetah team over the=
 weekend. That was great!<br>
We won the whole damn thing! Our hard work and attention to all the details=
 paid off and some of our faster rivals were beaten by equipment. But not u=
s! Our Cro-Sal Cheetah roadster was force turning a 2:22.1 in qualifying (1=
03 mph average speed)<br>
Furthermore, Brian drove a perfect weekend even in heated dices against pro=
 drivers. One was Jeff Kline (started in an a TR4 in 1965 and went on to ra=
ce with Paul Newman and in IMSA GTP) who we finished second to in the quali=
fying race.<br>
Brian hung on and drove a perfect run in the Feature Race an finished first=
 overall!<br>
Top step of the podium at the biggest Vintage race in the Midwest.<br>
We couldn&#39;t be happier! Three cheers for Brian and us little guys.That&=
#39;s the first Major race win for a Cheetah in 50 years since it won the R=
oad America 200<br>
Back in 1965.<br>
Jason Ostrowski<br>
Friendly Ghost Racing<br>