fot

Re: [Fot] We WON! (Not Triumph Related)

To: jason@multivintage.com, fot@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Fot] We WON! (Not Triumph Related)
From: Bruce Lapierre <fasttr4@aol.com>
Date: Mon, 20 Jul 2015 11:34:15 -0400

------=_Part_152893_1975630765.1437406455634

Way to go.  Congratulations.   Video's?

Bruce X#46-TR4

-----Original Message-----
From: Jason Ostrowski <jason@multivintage.com>
To: Fot <fot@autox.team.net>
Sent: Mon, Jul 20, 2015 11:11 am
Subject: [Fot] We WON! (Not Triumph Related)

Thanks for all the emails about support for our Cheetah team over the weekend.
That was great!

We won the whole damn thing! Our hard work and attention to
all the details paid off and some of our faster rivals were beaten by equipment.
But not us! Our Cro-Sal Cheetah roadster was force turning a 2:22.1 in
qualifying (103 mph average speed)
Furthermore, Brian drove a perfect weekend
even in heated dices against pro drivers. One was Jeff Kline (started in an a
TR4 in 1965 and went on to race with Paul Newman and in IMSA GTP) who we
finished second to in the qualifying race.
Brian hung on and drove a perfect
run in the Feature Race an finished first overall!
Top step of the podium at
the biggest Vintage race in the Midwest.
We couldn't be happier! Three cheers
for Brian and us little guys.That's the first Major race win for a Cheetah in 50
years since it won the Road America 200
Back in 1965.
Jason Ostrowski

Friendly Ghost Racing

Sent from my
iPhone
fot@autox.team.net

http://www.fot-racing.com

Donate:
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive
Forums:
http://www.team.net/forums
http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/fot/fasttr4@aol.com

------=_Part_152893_1975630765.1437406455634

10pt;">-----Original Message-----<br>
color: rgb(0, 0, 0); font-family: Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, Sans-Serif;
font-size: 12px; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);">

<pre style="font-size: 9pt;"><tt>Thanks for all the emails about support for
[...]

target="_blank">http://www.fot-racing.com</a>

Donate:
target="_blank">http://www.team.net/donate.html</a>
Archive: <a href="http://www.team.net/archive";
target="_blank">http://www.team.net/archive</a>
Forums:
target="_blank">http://www.team.net/forums</a>
target="_blank">http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/fot/fasttr4@aol.com</a>

</tt></pre>
 <!-- end of AOLMsgPart_1_f4c4a4b5-1497-48cc-ba27-037419c3df94 -->
------=_Part_152893_1975630765.1437406455634--

--===============0153964055372650106==

fot@autox.team.net

http://www.fot-racing.com