fot

Re: [Fot] We WON! (Not Triumph Related)

To: "Garcia, Brian" <cudapilot@comcast.net>
Subject: Re: [Fot] We WON! (Not Triumph Related)
From: davehogye <dlhogye@comcast.net>
Date: Thu, 23 Jul 2015 05:03:45 +0000 (UTC)
Cc: Friends of Triumph <fot@autox.team.net>
Thread-index: 4Yx9ieK5dPI1H/B9xVseNcFZbYqbnCltjiBI s=q20140121; t=1437627826; bh=bHnMHD8VhoYrIGEjbf9H3KTvIBqr2uQcpqQGY2G3B4Q=; h=Received:Received:Date:From:To:Message-ID:Subject:MIME-Version: Content-Type; b=P4NwX5b3MLGQnclMBmD8VoPhnUYdHuBMoYy4jzsBo/u4UhL7j0Qx3gVB8Zmoh9ydK 7GAS+OfYbzAoMJXlfxk7m2r3iwAryVBu2k7QKhD56URa2Mi4okKly2rjl7H7q/8H7/ 9H7oizM4Vy5La13IvIl9H9MUQPDXcb2BHXWL+w5/Wf3wt/pVVvIELQ/FTVigPr/0/I r53SBenoaxXGkfUQKDsn8wt4Wzj5c7wFkp4nt4rR3+pUkcKYElK+nKTga3bk92uE0P WGIBpUIkJmTV9jkR+OC9EdxY/LY7/4tcuQjKxR6QLPwE7iHo2qZHac/mDeDrTHM6po LZ/xeyLMN0eSQ==

------=_Part_5395154_698351610.1437627825676

Brian,=20
Thanks for sharing this message. It's really great hearing about the succes=
sful weekend of racing the Cheetah. A big congratulations to you and your t=
eam.=20
Did you get any video?=20
I'm sure that you know of the BS Levy's report in the latest Vintage Motors=
port. You and the team deserve the recognition. Nice photos too.=20
I'm glad that you mentioned next year's KCup. You guys have to drive Sears.=
=20

Best to ya,=20
Dave=20