fot

Re: [Fot] We WON! (Not Triumph Related)

To: Jason Ostrowski <jason@multivintage.com>
Subject: Re: [Fot] We WON! (Not Triumph Related)
From: cudapilot@comcast.net
Date: Wed, 22 Jul 2015 22:16:28 +0000 (UTC)
Cc: Fot <fot@autox.team.net>
Thread-index: 4Yx9ieK5dPI1H/B9xVseNcFZbYqbnA== s=q20140121; t=1437603389; bh=xxbpu28iz94h5steSpxR7TkP3PHuyjDXTqhn0r3HGkk=; h=Received:Received:Date:From:To:Message-ID:Subject:MIME-Version: Content-Type; b=EiAm8efJPYSeH5EyQ+pkHDfi9KQIBoB+qdGdDtbXRyXI+G4q/i3fWmSio+vGBu5U1 Ykg2OlvYhYSrsgvvcxuZgl5Pczxx7a262VbqUTzbq2YC6SzcdD4rZUay47or+mVWoe MvOqfzxNrwRtdF0kJ0VMNoGL+Y+2KoUNj5QCe1OMy7ENmrON2hQpnAIWxjvcmgGW6Z MILHIFlCKxXz+gk+lUFdFaD1GsHv/OwpDDzzTzuYTQHLFj/0L2vJeFfZAd8OStsshT fNdO/EIzH7Wel1OXK40o7Fk3vrHo6WhDB+7OFUZMz6XyJHUeifmG/6ICGNAxjt9/ju SB4c55Oetzj6A==

------=_Part_19781728_635464108.1437603388959

I'm a little belated in getting this out but I wanted to echo Jason's senti=
ments about executing Kas' mantra to perfection. The weekend threw high tem=
ps, humidity, storms, wind, and all manner of other obstacles our way but t=
hanks to quality prep and execution we came out on top against much bigger =
teams with much bigger checkbooks. As crew chief Jason did a flawless job o=
f getting the equipment there and ready to go. More importantly, it remaine=
d ready to go all weekend and we never had to scramble or panic. We were pr=
epared and nearly first to grid each time. As a driver it's great to not ha=
ve to worry about whether or not the car is up to the task. I was able to g=
o wheel to wheel and nose to tail (inches) with some tough drivers and some=
 beautiful seven figure cars knowing that I could put the car where I wante=
d/needed it to be. Fellow FOT member John Reed was able to make it up for p=
art of the weekend as well. John's input on race starts in particular had a=
 big impact on my development over the past several years. I am always lear=
ning and always listening - especially when the person doing the talking to=
ok his GT6 to victory so many times over all of those years by employing th=
ose same tactics.=20

Thanks again for all of the kind words. Now we just need to get Jason his K=
-Cup in 2016!=20

Brian Garcia=20
Friendly Ghost Racing=20