fot

Re: [Fot] clutch question

To: Robert Lang <robertlangtr6@yahoo.com>
Subject: Re: [Fot] clutch question
From: "van.mulders.marcel--- via Fot" <fot@autox.team.net>
Date: Mon, 3 Jun 2019 08:49:26 +0200 (CEST)
Cc: fot <fot@autox.team.net>

--=_326e2842-5116-4899-a5b4-2a9fe891b0f5

The TR6 has a reputed problem : the wear in the parts that are operating the
clutch can add up in a considerable loss of travel of that cylinder :
suspension of the clutch pedal(shaft/hole), pedal to MC push rod, slave
cylinder push rod to cross shaft, cross shaft to gearbox case.
Marcel