fot

Re: [Fot] clutch question

To: van.mulders.marcel@telenet.be, robertlangtr6@yahoo.com
Subject: Re: [Fot] clutch question
From: fubog1 via Fot <fot@autox.team.net>
Date: Mon, 3 Jun 2019 12:27:20 +0000 (UTC)
Cc: fot@autox.team.net

------=_Part_8048774_1829395074.1559564840885

 Yes that stack-up wear can add up.Having changed many hundreds of these cl=
utches over the last 50 years, aside from hydraulic issues and normal wear =
and crappy aftermarket release bearings, the most common problem that I see=
 is the broken clutch fork bolt.It shears and then the fork rotates on the =
shaft a bit and wedges itself tight, and then requires extra pushrod travel=
 to compensate.When all is fitted, the external release arm is pretty much =
vertical, if it's trailing aft a noticeable amount, the bolt is likely shea=
red.Glen

=20
=20