Re: Anyone with Palm IIIe problems?

To: Gcrash <gchappel@gate.net>
Subject: Re: Anyone with Palm IIIe problems?
From: Byron Short <bshort@AFSinc.com>
Date: Fri, 12 Nov 1999 16:31:18 -0700
Thanks Gary.  So we have at least a couple IIIe's using it just fine, so
I don't think there's any problems with the minor changes to the IIIe
OS.  (Also, there aren't any documented that will hurt our program, but
let's face, nothing is documented until someone finds the problem.)

The tricky part here is that the user who is having difficulty sometimes
gets one or even two good numbers in his cal string.  Just plain
strange...

--Byron