Re: palm connector

To: John Erhardt <j_erhardt@yahoo.com>
Subject: Re: palm connector
From: Byron Short <bshort@AFSinc.com>
Date: Fri, 18 Feb 2000 14:56:47 -0700
I recommend the Cradle, but only for those in my class...you
have to drive really, really slowly to be sure the Palm
doesn't fall out going around turns. ;-)

Seriously, the cable is the way to go.  Is it not offered
separately like on the III's?  For a III the HotSync cable
is retail $19.95, and about $15 on the web.

By the way, has anyone successfully used a Handspring Visor
yet?  We have one customer trying to use one and we don't
seem to be communicating with the Cube.  Everyone I talk to
says it should work, and I agree.  But so far, it doesn't.

--Byron