Re: palm connector

To: Dick Rasmussen <rasmussend@mindspring.com>
Subject: Re: palm connector
From: "Larry R. Metz" <lrmetz@Home.Com>
Date: Fri, 18 Feb 2000 18:57:03 -0500
Sounds like that would work in a solo vee too.  Have the stuff but not
tried it with the Palm yet.  This seasons new project toy, if no one
buys the car.

I am sharing my Palm with Monday who owns the Geez, but this week-end he
has some idea he wants to go to some Pro Event down south in his
Neon???  Why would he want to leave this wonderful cold rainy Indiana??
Then of course I do not run the vee in the rain....some sort of promise
I made myself after finally winning the '89 divisional in the hard
rain.  I decided I am doing this solo thing for fun, and in the rain is
not anything like fun!

Larry