Re: Visor handspring compatible w/Geez?

To: Wes Shew <schumi@vcn.bc.ca>
Subject: Re: Visor handspring compatible w/Geez?
From: Byron Short <bshort@AFSinc.com>
Date: Fri, 18 Feb 2000 15:00:41 -0700
Actually, we have one customer who is trying to use one and
we are having trouble getting the Cube to talk to the
Visor.  The folks that designed CASL (the language we are
using) say there is no reason for it not to work on the
Visor.  Everything we read says the same thing.  But so far,
it doesn't.

Is anyone out there using a Visor?

Also, don't get taken in too quickly by the claim that the
Visor is cheaper than the Palm.  The Visor is selling for
$149, but that doesn't include a Cradle or anything else.
Add the cradle and it's more $$ than a IIIe's street price.
So apples to apples it's not really cheaper, as far as I can
tell.  Anyone have better / more knowledgeable comments that
that?

--Byron