Re: palm connector

To: John Erhardt <j_erhardt@yahoo.com>, "Larry R. Metz" <lrmetz@Home.Com>
Subject: Re: palm connector
From: Dick Rasmussen <rasmussend@mindspring.com>
Date: Fri, 18 Feb 2000 18:19:16 -0500
At 01:18 PM 2/18/00 -0800, John Erhardt wrote:
>Right, but that stays at work.  Plus I don't know how secure the cradle
>will be upwards of 1G in the car. :-)

Assuming you are not in my class :-), I use two size 64 (3 1/2 x1/4 ")
rubber bands to reliably secure the hot sync cable to a Palm III. With Palm
III installed in leather folding cover, take the hard cover off, install
rubber bands over Palm and Hot Sync connector, reinstall hard cover using
an X configuration to miss various buttons and to allow stylus access as
needed.

Works in a CM FF.

Dick Rasmussen
CM 85