Re: Visor handspring compatible w/Geez?

To: geez@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Visor handspring compatible w/Geez?
From: HUOA@aol.com
Date: Fri, 18 Feb 2000 18:05:49 EST
The Palm IIIe is selling for $149 at Staples here in NYC.  The cheapest way
to go right now.  Just remember to either duct tape or use a rubber band to
keep the optional cable attached to your palm.  Wasn't Byron working on a
better solution to this?

Also, has anyone used the G-Cube in a Street Touring car yet?  Last weekend,
during the Philly winter series I used the cube in a STS car and maxed out
the smoothness rating on every run.  I suppose the limited traction of street
tires causes the cube to think that I'm actually smooth...

Rich Wayne