Re: Palm Pilot choices?

To: Mark Sirota <msirota@isc.upenn.edu>, geez@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Palm Pilot choices?
From: Byron Short <bshort@AFSinc.com>
Date: Tue, 07 Mar 2000 16:59:20 -0700
I just bought a couple of IIIe's for the Evolution/McKamey
schools to use this year.  They were $149 on Outpost.com,
including overnight shipping.

I definitely agree with Mark here.  There's not much
incentive to buy a used unit, but if you do find one, don't
pay more than $50-75 for it.  The IIIe at $149 is a darn
good deal.

Oh, and don't buy any Palm stock...not yet.  ;-)  The
implied valuation on 3Com puts Palm at $38/share or so, yet
it's still trading at $65ish after it's killer IPO last
week.  Either 3Com has to go up a bunch, or Palm has further
to drop.

--Byron