GEEZ Stats Gotcha

To: geez@autox.team.net
Subject: GEEZ Stats Gotcha
From: Todd Green <tag@cs.utah.edu>
Date: Thu, 23 Mar 2000 09:52:09 -0700
Hey all,

I updated my Win95 laptop to GEEZ 2.52 and the latest Palm tools for the
San Berdo Pro, however when I went to look at the Statistics report, the
window was no where to be found.  After some digging I found the
following in the INI files for the runs:

     [Stats]
     Visible=1
     Page=0
     Top=263
     Left=1191

Well my laptop only does 1024x768, so the window was being displayed
offscreen.  Closing the run and setting the Left value to something
reasonable (e.g. 200) solved the problems.

Hope this saves someone some time,
Todd
P.S. Has anyone been able to get GEEZ to run with the old style dongle
     under Win2000?