Re: GEEZ Stats Gotcha

To: johncof@veriomail.com
Subject: Re: GEEZ Stats Gotcha
From: Todd Green <tag@cs.utah.edu>
Date: Thu, 23 Mar 2000 15:13:22 -0700
>Late December last year.  We had problems with GEEZ running on W2K and I
>installed the NT drivers and installed the GEEZ build from 1/4/2000 which
>corrected the problem.

That is most likely the newer dongle which doesn't have the sysdriver
dependency of the older dongle.  I'm sure Byron will clear it up when he
comes back.  (I also have the 1/4 build and the latest NT driver, but no
go (and I tried setting the P-port to be both "default" and EPP in my bios)

>The big problem I have is that Record won't consistently shut off using
>Autostart and I've even let the car sit for 5 minutes watching the ETs count

What are your settings for autostop duration, G's, and minimum run
length in your Palm GEEZ Options?

Todd