Re: GEEZ Stats Gotcha

To: johncof@veriomail.com
Subject: Re: GEEZ Stats Gotcha
From: Todd Green <tag@cs.utah.edu>
Date: Thu, 23 Mar 2000 11:45:48 -0700
>Not sure what you mean by old style dongle, but GEEZ is running on my W2K
>machine.  Had to get some later drivers from Byron and I'm running version
>2.52.

Byron has used two versions of the dongle hardware.  One requires a
support driver under NT, the other doesn't.  When did you get your Cube?

>Anyone get the data collection stuff working consistently on a Palm Vx?  I'm
>only able to record less than half of the runs I make.  If I plug it into my
>notebook I can (almost) consistently get a recording for every run.

I'm using a PalmV running the same version (3.3) of the PalmOS as the
Vx, and have had no problems.  I've done _limited_ testing on my friend's
Vx with no problems either.  What exact problems are you having?

Todd