Re: Sampling Rate Failure

To: Steve Hudson <shudson@io.com>
Subject: Re: Sampling Rate Failure
From: Byron Short <bshort@AFSinc.com>
Date: Thu, 06 Jul 2000 15:47:28 -0700
Actually, we have built in circuitry beginning with Cubes
built after Jan 2000 to detect a low battery condition.
Currently only the PC side of the software detects this
however.  When detected, the PC display will read "LOW BATT"
everywhere that it used to say "STANDBY".

The "LOW BATT" indicator doesn't mean you can't record, but
it means that you shouldn't go long without replacing the
battery, as very soon the readings will be less accurate
than they should be.

We expect to have the LOW BATT indicator working in Palms
shortly.

--Byron