Re: G-cube "dropping ready" in staging.

To: <vreihen@yahoo.com>
Subject: Re: G-cube "dropping ready" in staging.
From: VettPilot@aol.com
Date: Thu Jul 06 16:38:32 2000
Hey Fanatics!

Don't feel like the Lone Stranger, Arthur. I have been losing runs as well!
It's frustrating to be at, or near the starting line, and hear the laptop
*beep* knowing that I'm now carrying around 4.7 lb's of ballast. Does wonders
for the concentration as well. GEEZ! is becoming a new starting line curse
word. *grin*

I am disappointed that using the power module didn't correct the problem. That
was going to be MY next "fix." On the other hand, if it helps, anything is
better than the current situation.

As to the Palmtop...I was afraid that you were going to tell me that. Would
much rather be able to correct the situation rather than have to go through the
extra step of DL-ing the run(s) to the laptop to see it(them).

What say you Byron, et al?

Vreihen@yahoo.com wrote