Multi-Lap GEEZ Software now shipping

To: geez@autox.team.net
Subject: Multi-Lap GEEZ Software now shipping
From: "Byron Short" <bshort@AFSinc.com>
Date: Sat, 03 Feb 2001 22:52:45 -0700
We are happy (thrilled would be more like it) to announce
that the multi-lap version of GEEZ is now shipping!

This version wipes out the old 6-minute barrier, and now
lets you record runs of up to 25 minutes on your Palm and
download them into GEEZ.  Once there, GEEZ will help you set
up the file as multiple laps so you can easily page through
the laps, and compare several laps from the same run to each
other.

I'm leaving to pickup our new rolling classroom/race car
trailer (40' gooseneck, coming to a race near you!) this
week, but I'll be back in office next week.  In the mean
time, the website has been updated and has the new software
on it for download to GEEZ users.  It's a free upgrade, of
course, so if you are a GEEZ customer, pick it up!  (Demo
versions don't yet show the lapping feature very well.)
Also, if you do the download for the GEEZ upgrade you'll
also find a README.TXT file in the Zip that gives a quick
overview and tutorial of how to use the lapping software.

Thanks for your patience on this one...it turned out to be
not nearly so easy as we thought it would be.  But the new
version is well worth the wait.  I'll be back in the office
on February 12 if you have questions.  E-mail on this trip
may be sporadic as I'll be driving pretty much all the
time.

--Byron Short
  800-775-9511

///