Is the G-Cube still offered seperate from Geez software?

To: <geez@autox.team.net>
Subject: Is the G-Cube still offered seperate from Geez software?
From: "Doug" <shodoug@yahoo.com>
Date: Sun, 11 Feb 2001 12:36:52 -0600
At one time, the cube was available separately.

Brian,

I agree with your comments overall, but here are two scenarios...

You could download the demo software, use it to set up the Palm, and then do
your own analysis on the g force data stored in the CSV file.   (I discussed
this with Byron, and at the time, he was willing to sell the g-cube for
~$200 by itself)

Alternatively, if you know someone else who owns the software, (who would
let you use their software to look at your data), then you could bypass the
hassle of swapping their cube to your car...

I agree with you, I bought the package.

Doug

///
///  geez@autox.team.net mailing list