Re: Anybody know an effect way to hold your laptop down in the

To: "Dave Vasko" <davevasko@adelphia.net>, <geez@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Anybody know an effect way to hold your laptop down in the
From: Group Four Teleproductions <richf@frontier.net>
Date: Sun, 11 Feb 2001 11:02:49 -0700
Yes,

Get a laptop style back pack (belted in, lots of padding) and secure the
backpack to any part of the interior you feel is best suited.  I've even
strapped one around the back of the passenger's seat using the top of the
seat as "shoulders", but the pack I have has a built in waist strap that
secured it quite nicely, in addition to a short climbing quick release belt
that held the shoulder straps tightly to the seat.  My pack is made by Da
Kine.  Imaginative?  Dunno, but it sure is functional both in and out of
the car.

Rich Fletcher

[This message delayed, as it needed manual intervention by the list
administrator.  mjb.]

///
///  geez@autox.team.net mailing list
///